Opening 2 Lectora files simultaneously
Is it possible to open 2 Lectora files simultaneously with same version or different version on my system.
It sure is! Open the first file however you like. Then outside Lectora, locate the second file; use File Explorer in Windows or Finder in MacOS. When you double-click the second file, it will open in a second instance of Lectora.
It would be nice to be able to open multiple files in the same instance, but I've done this a lot and it works fine.0
wheels Community Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 702 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin TeamAnd some ancillary information too:
You can also open multiple titles in Lectora Online by launching them from the dashboard.
In both cases Desktop and Online you can copy and paste between titles.0
When I click the second file (both desktop version 19), I get the attached message.
Malvika, open Lectora 19 a second time from the Windows Program menu, then use File >> Open within L19 to open the second course.0
Thank you Carl..this is really helpful.
- 35.9K All Categories
- 110 ✫ Announcements
- 33.2K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 27 ELB Learning Content
- 27 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 345 CenarioVR®
- 205 CenarioVR Discussions
- 140 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 44 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 41 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 48 ReviewLink®
- 48 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 938 All Things eLearning
- 39 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products