Stock Assets Library Search not functioning

agustav
agustav Community Member Posts: 40
I just subscribed to the Stock Assets Library--yay!  However, I am unable to use the Search function on the "outside" of each group (Images and Vector Graphics, Stock Audio, Stock Video).  When I put a search term in the box and hit <enter>, I get nothing.  I have to click into one of the Popular Search Categories in order to search.  What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    I believe it's a known issue that the Tab and Enter key don't work in the Inspire Tools and is currently being worked on. I usually select the search icon and it will work for me that way.
  • agustav
    Thanks for the response.  One more question--you mention that you use the search icon--where are you seeing that?  I don't see one.  I am unable to use the search field at the top of the page at all--I have to click into one of the categories below it and then I can search once I'm in.  I'm attaching a screenshot of what I'm seeing...  Thanks again!

• bmazy6337
    bmazy6337 Community Member Posts: 22
    Hello!

Just wondering what the url was for the Stock Assets Library? :)

Thanks!

• agustav
    I am accessing it through Lectora's Inspire Tools tab.
  • agustav
    Any updates on this problem?  I was hoping it would be fixed in v17, but I still have the same issue.  The search function doesn't work properly at all--lots of extra clicks to use the library.
  • jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    It's still currently under investigation according to the development team.