What Are Your Top Learning Tools?
Voting for Jane Hart’s Annual Top 100 Tools for Learning is now open. Lectora made the list last year and we need your help to stay there!
Voting closes at noon GMT on Friday, September 18, 2015 and the 2015 Top 100 Tools list will be revealed on September 21, 2015.
To make it easy for you, Jane and the Centre for Learning and Performance Technologies (C4LPT) have provided several different ways to submit your vote:
- Use the online form on the C4LPT website.
- Email your 10 tools to [email protected] using an organizational email address (i.e not webmail like Gmail or Hotmail).
- Specify your role as a learning professional, and whether you work in education or workplace learning or both.
- Note if you are happy for your comments to be quoted or would prefer them to stay private.
- Tweet your 10 tools to @C4LPT from a Twitter account that can be used to validate your role as a learning professional.
- Write a blog post about your choice and tweet or email the link to Jane.
Here at Trivantis, we’re all about helping our awesome users, so we wanted to make it EVEN easier for you to vote. I drafted this email template with a few—okay 15 because I’m indecisive—of my favorite learning tools listed to help you get started. Feel free to reply to this thread with other tool suggestions too!
Subject: My vote for Top 100 Learning Tools
I work for (company) as a (education/workplace learning/both) professional. My LinkedIn profile is: (link).
Here are my top 10 learning tools:
- Lectora Online
- Lectora Inspire
- Lectora Publisher
- CourseMill LMS
- CourseMill Mobile
- CourseMill Wave
- Snap! by Lectora
- eLearning Brothers Template Library
- eLearning Brothers Interaction Builder
- TechSmith Fuse
Go ahead and quote me/my choice of tools on your site. Thanks!
Please don’t quote me personally on your website. Thanks!
Thanks for supporting Lectora and CourseMill!
- 35.8K All Categories
- 107 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 28.9K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 1.9K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 20 ELB Learning Content
- 20 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 312 CenarioVR®
- 183 CenarioVR Discussions
- 129 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 5 The Training Arcade®
- 5 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 932 All Things eLearning
- 36 eLearning Development
- 545 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 331 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products