eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

SNAP SWF Output Convert to MP4

txlady
txlady Community Member Posts: 101 ☆ Roadie ☆
I have a couple of SNAP videos about 2KB in size.  How do I convert these to MP4 so I can upload to YouTube?  I'm having a heck of a time converting.  They're too large for Swiffy.  I tried Flabaco but it just spins forever.  I tried something called iDealshare Video Go.  It says only the first word.  Camtasia Studio won't convert SWF files not created in Camtasia.  I'm going in circles.  Can the SNAP developers please allow other outputs such as HTML5 and MP4?  Does anyone have any ideas here?

Comments

• ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    I think that Trivantis are not developing Snap! any further and excluded it from the Lectora Inspire bundle, so I don't think that MP4 or HTML output will happen. However, what about simply recording the screen using Camtasia while a Snap SWF presentation is playing?
  • txlady
    txlady Community Member Posts: 101 ☆ Roadie ☆
    You are so darned smart!  I always love your advice - it's dead on and I follow you faithfully.  Thank you for the great idea!  I wish I could follow you around for a month or so to learn what you know.  If you ever get to Texas, look me up! Again - thank you!