Question Object Customisations
hvaughan-2540 Community Member Posts: 187 ☆ Superstar ☆
Far too much extra customisation is required to make a really good quiz question. What we need is the question object to be expanded:
- Making question choices inactive, so the question text and answers are still shown but are not clickable after submission.
- The ability to switch on tick/crosses after submission - not having to add lots of extra image objects and action conditions.
- Response text fields in question object and not having to create separate info cards and actions.
- Highlighting of the correct/incorrect answer(s), solid fill / outline rectangle...
- Set audio on/off for correct/incorrect responses.
- Multiple questions inside same object (question sets) and scoring.
- Try again / Reset buttons
- Multiple response questions not just multiple choice.
CarlJFink Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 163 ♦ Idol ♦
I upvoted, but I'm not a fan of multiple response questions.0
- 35.9K All Categories
- 110 ✫ Announcements
- 33.2K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 27 ELB Learning Content
- 27 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 346 CenarioVR®
- 205 CenarioVR Discussions
- 141 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 44 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 41 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 48 ReviewLink®
- 48 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 938 All Things eLearning
- 39 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products