Removing Unused Assets
Hello - we often add media content to our LECTORA package and then remove it, or we go ahead and copy/paste a previous module and build a new product from that to avoid recreating the wheel. Most often, many of the media objects are old and not used.
I did go through the TOOLS / RESOURCES / UNUSED TAB / REMOVE ALL and this removes reference of the media item to the project; however, it doesn't remove it from the ./media folder. Is there a way to remove media from both the project and the media folder to keep the project clean?
Essentially, what am I missing?
Developing content since 2010 using a mixed bag of tools.
chrystalb21 Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 32 ✶ Headliner ✶
I remove the unused like you do, then I use Save As to create a copy of the course. This "final copy" does not have assets that have been removed.1
Good tip! Thanks @chrystalb21 , just thinking out load here - but maybe a future enhancement... as I go to the feature request page.Andrew R.
Developing content since 2010 using a mixed bag of tools.1
- 35.9K All Categories
- 110 ✫ Announcements
- 33.2K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 27 ELB Learning Content
- 27 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 346 CenarioVR®
- 205 CenarioVR Discussions
- 141 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 44 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 41 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 48 ReviewLink®
- 48 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 938 All Things eLearning
- 39 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products