Web Window and MS Forms
Troubleshooting question. I am looking for hints or clues at this point. I made a web window. In this case the target of the web window to a MS Forms page.
Loaded the training into the LMS and it worked perfect for 10-15 people but 3-4 received a message stating that Microsoft refused to connect. Any ideas or suggestions of what may be happening?
CarlJFink Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 139 ♦ Idol ♦
That would be hard to diagnose without more information (such as the exact error message). I suspect there's an authentication issue, with those 3-4 people not signed into Microsoft accounts that had access to the form at that exact moment or on that particular browser.
I agree with @CarlJFink . We've had similar issues where internal corporate users had 0 issues, but our contractor users would encounter firewall or other errors and it always came back to the user type in in our active directory. Once we identified which group of users it was occurring for, we were able to edit the appropriate firewall policies and adjust AD settings.Andrew R.
Developing content since 2010 using a mixed bag of tools.
- 35.9K All Categories
- 109 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 25 ELB Learning Content
- 25 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 329 CenarioVR®
- 196 CenarioVR Discussions
- 133 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 42 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 39 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 47 ReviewLink®
- 47 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 936 All Things eLearning
- 37 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products