Roll back Lectora
Hello all, we're having a few problems with the new version of lectora, quiz screens that worked in previous versions, no longer work correctly. Whilst we try to understand what the problem is, I want to roll my lectora back to a previous version of 21.
Can admin point me in the right direction please so I can uninstall 21.4 and go back a few versions).
Also, we have lost our access to lectora 19 (again, we should have full access rights to that, our 10 seat subscription has not been canceled, so can admin help me with that as well please?
Thanks in advance.
Before you try to revert, a new release of Lectora 21 was just made generally available yesterday. You should try that upgrade to potentially save you time and trouble.
As for the Lectora 19 license, please submit a request to [email protected] A ticket will automatically be created and a support manager will contact you directly.
- 35.9K All Categories
- 109 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 25 ELB Learning Content
- 25 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 329 CenarioVR®
- 196 CenarioVR Discussions
- 133 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 42 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 39 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 47 ReviewLink®
- 47 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 936 All Things eLearning
- 37 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products