I need help with coding checkmark for completing a topic on a page.
5320 Community Member Posts: 6 ☆ Roadie ☆
I have a course that I've set up like a dashboard.
On the page there are multiple topics for a user to complete.
As they complete a topic (assignment) the user would click on a box to show a checkmark that they completed that topic.
What is happening, when you leave that page and return back, the checkmark disappears. I want the checkmark to stay on the page. As the users may not complete all items and will return to the dashboard. In LMS we would program to continue where you left off, but we would want the checkmark to stay for the items that has been completed. What would be the variables/actions I need to take to keep these checkmarks. I'm using Online Lectora.
- 35.9K All Categories
- 109 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 25 ELB Learning Content
- 25 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 329 CenarioVR®
- 196 CenarioVR Discussions
- 133 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 42 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 39 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 47 ReviewLink®
- 47 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 936 All Things eLearning
- 37 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products