How do you design your progress bar?
I'm starting out with Lectora, so there may be ways I have not yet discovered here.
But I'm trying to get the Progress Bar to look a bit more interesting. I'm imagining something more rounded, maybe with some definition to it (not just flat). Something resembling what you might find in video game interfaces for health bars, experience bars, etc.
Has anyone had some good experiences in how to create more interesting designs for progress bars?
The cool thing about the Progress Bars in Lectora is that you can customize them with your own images, or use the stock library to get some graphics.
Check this file out, to see a Customized Progress Bar in action. https://library.elearningbrothers.com/product/10620420-Gamification-Infographic-Lectora-Desktop
- 35.9K All Categories
- 109 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 25 ELB Learning Content
- 25 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 329 CenarioVR®
- 196 CenarioVR Discussions
- 133 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 42 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 39 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 47 ReviewLink®
- 47 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 936 All Things eLearning
- 37 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products