group conditional for all buttons clicked?
This may seem pretty basic but is there a conditional that will trigger once all buttons in a button group have been clicked on?
I tried just checking each button's state but the most recent click appears as "selected" so we never really have all buttons in "visited" state.
I keep reverting back to the old technique of tracking my clicks in a variable because I can't get it to work any other way.
- 35.8K All Categories
- 109 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 28.9K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 22 ELB Learning Content
- 22 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 321 CenarioVR®
- 188 CenarioVR Discussions
- 133 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 5 The Training Arcade®
- 5 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 934 All Things eLearning
- 36 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 332 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products