Sort Audio by Length

Sidnman1
Sidnman1 Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 6 ☆ Roadie ☆

Is there a way to sort audio assets by length or see the duration of each clip while scrolling? This would be very helpful when searching for clips.

Answers

• eLBrie
    eLBrie Community Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member Posts: 6 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team

Hi Sidnman1,

If you're referring to the Stock Audio files within the Asset Library site (library.elearningbrothers.com), with our current integration for the audio files, this isn't a feature that is available. This is a great suggestion, however. I will be happy to send this feedback to our product team to evaluate and see what can be done. I cannot guarantee if/when it'll be addressed, but it's definitely worth bringing up.

In the meantime, you can see the duration of the audio files by opening their specific download pages. I personally like to open each asset in a new tab (clicking on the middle mouse button can open links in new tabs if you are using a mouse) so I can easily view/close the tabs as needed while keeping my position in the search results.

Thanks,

• mfrielingsdorf5974
    mfrielingsdorf5974 Community Member Posts: 2 ☆ Roadie ☆

Have you considered adding the length of each clip to the end or front of the clip name?