Light Box Pop-up
The ability to control the title of a Lectora page that is opened in a pop-up window would be nice. These are the links that are called to a page that is created within Lectora and not external websites.
From my dissecting of the HTML page, the following lines are called to open a page in a lightbox.
If the Window Name entry in the pop-up settings window within Lectora reflected the bolded text above, that'd be great.
var db = new jsDlgBox( '1574', 'SomeTitleHere', 'page176062.html', (typeof(fn)!='undefined')?fn:null, 503, 294, -1, -1, 1, 16 ); db.create(); db.setPrevFocus(getDisplayWindow().prevFocus); if ( typeof(fn)!='undefined' ) fn=null;
Developing content since 2010 using a mixed bag of tools.
KaiNie Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 13 ☆ Roadie ☆
On top it woul be great to have an easy way to change the look and feel of the lightboxes.
I made some css tweaks, however, this is a quite manual workaround to make the lightboxes fit to the corporate design for different customers.0
- 35.9K All Categories
- 110 ✫ Announcements
- 33.2K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 27 ELB Learning Content
- 27 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 345 CenarioVR®
- 205 CenarioVR Discussions
- 140 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 44 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 41 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 48 ReviewLink®
- 48 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 938 All Things eLearning
- 39 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products