New Lectora Desktop Version 21.4 Now Available!
Click below for more details!
eLBrie Community Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member Posts: 6 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
If you have upgraded to Lectora v21.4 and the software will not launch (the splash screen appears for a while then disappears with nothing else happening, and/or an error message pops up saying Lectora has stopped working) then you can fix the issue by finding and deleting a certain file in your PC's C: Drive.
Please locate this file in your PC's File Explorer and delete it:
Once the file is deleted, try to launch Lectora 21 again. It should work this time.
Note: If you still cannot get it to open, please right-click on the launcher and "Run as Administrator" to see if that allows you to open it initially, close the software again if it does open, and double check if you can run it normally without using the "Run as Administrator" option.
If for whatever reason Lectora will still not launch, please email [email protected] explaining your issue in detail.
- 35.9K All Categories
- 109 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 25 ELB Learning Content
- 25 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 328 CenarioVR®
- 195 CenarioVR Discussions
- 133 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 42 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 39 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 47 ReviewLink®
- 47 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 936 All Things eLearning
- 37 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products