Why are some forum post titles bold and others aren't?

tecocat
tecocat Community Member Posts: 417 ✶ Headliner ✶
I notice that, when I post an idea or question in the community forum, my idea/topic titles are not bolded, but the titles for some other folks' posts are (and some aren't), as you can see in the image below. I can't figure out what the difference is between those that end up with bolded titles and those that don't, nor can I figure out how to make mine bold. (The title field doesn't seem to accept HTML codes.) I'd like my questions/ideas to stand out the way the ones with bolded titles do!

1 votes

Open For Voting · Last Updated

Comments

• susanmacnab
    susanmacnab Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 30 ✶ Headliner ✶
    I believe bolded post titles are just ones that you haven't viewed yet. This will behave differently for each viewer depending on which posts they have or have not viewed. Yours don't appear bold to you because as soon as you hit "post" you are viewing it, but they should for everyone else.
  • tecocat
    tecocat Community Member Posts: 417 ✶ Headliner ✶

I believe bolded post titles are just ones that you haven't viewed yet. This will behave differently for each viewer depending on which posts they have or have not viewed. Yours don't appear bold to you because as soon as you hit "post" you are viewing it, but they should for everyone else.

Oh, of course! 🤦‍♀️ Okay, this was one of my dumbest posts ever...can I just chalk it up to posting on a Friday before a long weekend when my brain had clearly already checked out for the holiday weekend? Thanks for the reply...I promise you, I'm not usually that clueless!