An Issue With Lectora Desktop

RyannRau
RyannRau Community Member Posts: 2 ☆ Roadie ☆
I recently downloaded the Lectora Desktop on my computer. But after installing this, the Windows power button stopped working. Every time I need to shut down, restart my computer using the shortcut key Alt+F4. I do not understand what is the reason like this. Could someone please help me to figure out the issue?
Tagged:

Answers

• CarlJFink
    CarlJFink Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 51 ☆ Superstar ☆
    That makes very little sense. I have to wonder if it is a coincidence.
  • RyannRau
    RyannRau Community Member Posts: 2 ☆ Roadie ☆
    May I know what the reason is to think that its a coincidence.

However, I found this article online, they suggested to run DISM and SFC scan. But friends, I had not used this method before. So I am utterly confused if this method will perform perfectly or not. Can anyone confirm me friends, the problem can be solved using the method? Please let me know if it is possible.
  • CarlJFink
    CarlJFink Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 51 ☆ Superstar ☆
    I think it's a coincidence because I can't see how there could be cause and effect relationship. It's possible that I'm just wrong, of course.