Lectora 21 - Text to Speech Changing the Closed Captioning Display/ Controller Size

LisaB2022
LisaB2022 Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 19 ☆ Roadie ☆
I am wondering how you adjust the size of the Closed Captioning box for text-to-speech audio.

When I select AUDIO POSITION & SIZE the Width is set at 300, Height is set at 114. However it greyed out and I can not change it.

Additionally, I am unable to manually change the actual image.
It is stuck at the size you see below. This is actually an improvement from a few weeks ago when it was half the size you see now.

ps - I apologize if I am not using the terms correctly. Still learning the lingo.

Best Answer

Answers

• LisaB2022
    LisaB2022 Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 19 ☆ Roadie ☆
    @andrew-robertson thank-you, thank-you thank you. I will review this now and follow-up.
  • LisaB2022
    @andrew-robertson in the file you have for another questions I posted (which you answered too) you will see I did design a slide transcript which I believe agrees what you were initially suggesting.

Like @clammers I was hoping for a way to have the text sync with the audio for accessibility compliance. I will read through the thread provided more carefully. thanks again. :)