Help with setting up complicated variables/conditions for actions

jgwaltney-3273
jgwaltney-3273 Community Member Posts: 3 ☆ Roadie ☆
Hello Lectora Community. My name is Jase and I am still a beginner with Lectora. I am creating a training course for my company and I am needing help with actions/variables/conditions for a specific page. I have attached a screenshot for the page I am working on. I have the page set up with instructions text and then the learner presses a button where the instructions text and button are hidden and doors with the door key are shown. The learner has to choose one of six doors to enter to start their adventure. I have added a custom status indicator (green checkmark) for the completion. But, I am wanting to have it set up with actions/variables/conditions to have it set up in Lectora to track the learner's status for completion. I am also wanting to have it set up so that the first five doors are completed and once they are completed, the sixth door appears. Finally, I would like it set up so that if the learner has to come back to this page throughout the training, they are able to bypass the instructions and reveal doors button. Is there a way to set this up? If so, can someone help me with setting it up since I don't know how to set it up.

Thank you in advance.

Answers