Where do you find the Lectora 21 Timeline and Slide Notes?

LisaB2022
LisaB2022 Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 19 ☆ Roadie ☆
Hi! I'm new to Lectora and am unable to find the timeline and slide notes (narration script) so I can sync audio and objects.

In Storyline and Captivate it is found at the bottom of your screen with the Slide Notes for easy access, viewing and making changes.

Thanks in advance!

Best Answers

Answers

• wheels
    wheels Florida USACommunity Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 610 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    edited December 30, 2021
    My understanding is these would be notes only used during development. You could set the property for them to be initially hidden then screen readers, nor anyone else, would ever "see" them. In looking at our templates the instructional text has "Hide from Screen Reader" set, in the example screenshot I also set Initially Hidden.

• LisaB2022
    LisaB2022 Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 19 ☆ Roadie ☆
    @wheels THANK YOU again. All the resources provided were VERY helpful. By tomorrow I will have my first 5-minute Lectora module. :)