CenarioVR Video Issue

Travis_Harvie
Travis_Harvie Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 1 ☆ Roadie ☆
Hi All,
I have imported a video into CenarioVR as a scene. I was then going to use a Hotspot to load and play the video. When imported it is zooming the picture in so much that you can hardly see any of the content. What am I doing wrong here?
Many Thanks
Tagged:

Answers

• carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 996 ✭ Legend ✭
    Are you trying to play a 360 video inside a scene, instead of making it the scene "background"?
  • johnb
    johnb Community Member, Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 81 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    I think its the opposite, the imported video is not a 360 video, and is being stretched over the sphere of the scene. Try using one of the included stock scene images as the scene content, then add your video as a Video Object. Then you can add a hotspot to play the video.
  • carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 996 ✭ Legend ✭
    johnb said:

I think its the opposite, the imported video is not a 360 video, and is being stretched over the sphere of the scene. Try using one of the included stock scene images as the scene content, then add your video as a Video Object. Then you can add a hotspot to play the video.

I see what you mean.

I had a problem in a recent project because my camera had inadvertently been set to shoot "180 degree" video instead of 360. You can import those as CVR scenes, but they look weirdly zoomed in, and of course have a ridiculous seam where the missing arc should be.