Randomized questions on relaunching

kaz
kaz Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 1 ☆ Roadie ☆
Hello
Lectora Desktop 21

When presented with a series of randomized questions, if the user logs out during the session, upon returning, they are presented with a completely new set of randomized questions. If they already answered some of them, their answers are retained, which is expected.

Is there a setting that I am missing or is it possible, for the user to get the same set of questions they were originally presented with if they logout and back in mid-session?

Comments

• Christie Calahan
    Christie Calahan Community Member, Administrator, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 26 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hi! when we have a randomized test the questions are re-sorted every time the test is reopened, and questions with randomized choices will/could have the choices in a new order -- randomized. Hope this helps!
    CHRISTIE CALAHAN  |  Senior Director of Marketing
    [email protected]

• carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 961 ✭ Legend ✭
    edited October 18, 2021

Hi! when we have a randomized test the questions are re-sorted every time the test is reopened, and questions with randomized choices will/could have the choices in a new order -- randomized. Hope this helps!

@Christie Calahan , the original question was about the actual questions (selected from a question bank) changing, not the order of the answer choices. At least, that's how I read it.
  • Chris Paxton
    Chris Paxton Community Member Posts: 106 ☆ Superstar ☆
    I've experienced this also and with the help of some other developers, we think this started around v.18. It has been reported to support.
    Chris Paxton McMillin, D3 Training Solutions
    [email protected]
    www.d3trainingsolutions.com