CenarioVR not working with Lectora

rcatalino1763
rcatalino1763 Community Member Posts: 10 ☆ Roadie ☆
I built a simple project in CenarioVR. The biggest thing it does is allow movement from scene to scene so it is very simple. I published it as HTML5 to import into Lectora. I grabbed it through the CenarioVR option within Lectora and it pulls in there with no issue. When I view it in Lectora it will not allow me to go past the first screen. I published it on my ftp platform to test it and it does the same thing. When I click a hot spot to connect to the next scene it makes all of the items on my screen disappear, leaves me with an empty 360 room, and does not go anywhere. I pulled in a sample that I found in the discussions and it works fine within Lectora. What could possibly cause my project to not work when I import it?

Comments

• carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 938 ♦ Idol ♦
    Based on something that happened to me a few weeks ago (which was similar), try exporting your CVR scenario, then importing it again as a new scenario. This seems to fix certain types of corruption.
  • rcatalino1763
    rcatalino1763 Community Member Posts: 10 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Thank you @carlfink - I tried it and it didn't work. It's still doing the same thing. I greatly appreciate your response though. Let me know if you have any other ideas. Thanks!
  • johnb
    johnb Community Member, Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 66 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hmmm... Not sure on that one but would love to help. Could you send that exported scenario to [email protected] and we'll take a look at it and we'll get to the bottom of it.
  • carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 938 ♦ Idol ♦
    Can you navigate to other scenes in the scenario? That is, is the problem specifically going to this one scene, or does it happen whenever you navigate?