eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Mousewheel zoom in / out

AMue
AMue Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 3 ☆ Roadie ☆
In order to exactly position objects in my e-learnings I would love to use the mousewheel zoom in / out we are all used to from other software. This does not seem to work in Lectora and has been bugging me from the start. Any workaround / thing I am doing wrongly / planned change?

Answers

• carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 879 ♦ Idol ♦
    You might want to post this in the Feature Requests area ....
  • cainam
    cainam Community Member Posts: 325 ☆ Superstar ☆
    There is a zoom option for the stage (bottom right). I end up using the very helpful align tools for positioning most of my content, along with adding guides to place things in the same place across pages.
    - Adam Cain
  • carlfink
    cainam said:

There is a zoom option for the stage (bottom right) ...

I believe @AMue means the very standard Windows behavior, "hold down Ctrl key while scrolling the mouse wheel."
  • AMue
    AMue Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 3 ☆ Roadie ☆
    yes @carlfink this is correct. But @cainam 's workaround can help with some of the issues. it is however not the standard way to work (at least for me).
  • carlfink
    It always surprises me when Ctrl-scroll doesn't work, because it works in literally every other graphical program I use.

Also, Ctrl-plus and Ctrl-minus.