Mousewheel zoom in / out

AMue
AMue Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 3 ☆ Roadie ☆
In order to exactly position objects in my e-learnings I would love to use the mousewheel zoom in / out we are all used to from other software. This does not seem to work in Lectora and has been bugging me from the start. Any workaround / thing I am doing wrongly / planned change?

Answers

• carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 944 ♦ Idol ♦
    You might want to post this in the Feature Requests area ....
  • cainam
    cainam Community Member Posts: 361 ♦ Idol ♦
    There is a zoom option for the stage (bottom right). I end up using the very helpful align tools for positioning most of my content, along with adding guides to place things in the same place across pages.
    - Adam Cain
  • carlfink
    cainam said:

There is a zoom option for the stage (bottom right) ...

I believe @AMue means the very standard Windows behavior, "hold down Ctrl key while scrolling the mouse wheel."
  • AMue
    AMue Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 3 ☆ Roadie ☆
    yes @carlfink this is correct. But @cainam 's workaround can help with some of the issues. it is however not the standard way to work (at least for me).
  • carlfink
    It always surprises me when Ctrl-scroll doesn't work, because it works in literally every other graphical program I use.

Also, Ctrl-plus and Ctrl-minus.