Can I use Lectora v17 with a license when I buy the platinum suite?
ErikRo Unconfirmed, Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 2 ☆ Roadie ☆
My client have an old LMS platform that only allows SCORM AICC published in Lectora v17. I have 3 platinum licenses, can I have a Lectora v17 license?
wheels Community Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 695 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin TeamHi @ErikRo
v19 and v21 can still publish to all the SCORM and AICC protocols that v17 could. They also include a number of upgrades and improvements for today's modern browsers. I would encourage you to get the beta for v21 by contacting support, or try Lectora Online which is always the latest version.
If there is a problem with Lectora published content not working in your LMS contact support, they have seen it all and can help you get it going.
v17 will no longer be supported when v21 comes out in the next week or two.
- 35.9K All Categories
- 110 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 27 ELB Learning Content
- 27 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 343 CenarioVR®
- 204 CenarioVR Discussions
- 139 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 44 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 41 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 48 ReviewLink®
- 48 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 938 All Things eLearning
- 39 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products