Remove video resources CenarioVR

Rdanklof
Rdanklof Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 3 ☆ Roadie ☆
Hi, i had an error on a imported 360 video. Uploading a new one with the same name did not work, because VR want to use the existing one. I would like to clean up the video resources but can't find a folder / deleting options.
Thank you
Tagged:

Best Answer

• johnb
    johnb Community Member, Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 71 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Accepted Answer
    If the resource is unused, simply publishing the scenario will remove all unused resources. So, remove the scene, and try a HTML publish or private publish, and that should clear it up!

Answers

• carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 947 ♦ Idol ♦
    Hi, @Rdanklof. This is a feature I requested some time back. You might consider going to the Feature Requests forum and voting for it.
  • carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 947 ♦ Idol ♦
    johnb said:

If the resource is unused, simply publishing the scenario will remove all unused resources. So, remove the scene, and try a HTML publish or private publish, and that should clear it up!

Is that new?
  • johnb
    johnb Community Member, Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 71 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    No, its always been that way.

However, we just put out a small change that adds a "Replace" button to that dialog so that you can change out a resource with the same name. Should help here.