Exit CenarioVR on Quest?

barnumd
barnumd Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 3 ☆ Roadie ☆
edited March 11, 2021 in CenarioVR Discussions
Viewing a CenarioVR scene on the Quest browser. How do I get out of CenarioVR? Already tried a hotspot with "Exit Scenario" action. Had to power off the Quest.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• AndrewTownsend
    AndrewTownsend Community Manager | Campaign Marketing Manager Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 58 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Accepted Answer
    I usually hit the Oculus button on the right controller and then close the app from there. Or if I just want to leave the course I hit the B button (top button) and it brings up an exit dialog.
    Andrew Townsend | Campaign Marketing Manger
    eLearning Brothers
  • johnb
    johnb Community Member, Rockstar Manager Posts: 50 ☆ Superstar ☆
    Accepted Answer
    The "B" button is when in the CenarioVR App itself. In the Browser, CenarioVR uses WebXR, which requires a tap on the "Oculus button" to exit a 360 view in the browser. This is how all WebXR experiences work for the Oculus browser.

Answers

• barnumd
    barnumd Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 3 ☆ Roadie ☆
    edited March 11, 2021
    Thanks, I was holding down the Oculus button on the right controller, instead of tapping it, which works. But the B button did not do anything. Thanks so much.
  • barnumd
    Thanks for the clarification johnb --- doug