Sample eLearning Course

shawnr
shawnr Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 1 ☆ Roadie ☆
Does anyone have copies of the example courses or know where to get them? The download links just redirect you to the forums and I cannot, for the life of me, find anything on here.

I haven't used the software in 4 years, lost all my titles when my laptop died and I just want to remember how I built what I did previously so I can update the courses.

Thank you

Best Answer

• AndrewTownsend
    AndrewTownsend Community Manager | Campaign Marketing Manager Community Member, Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 59 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    edited March 10, 2021 Accepted Answer
    Hey there @shawnr welcome to the community.

We're currently working on bringing the files for share over from our previous server to this new community. We're running into some unexpected bumps along the way. It is a top priority to get them moved over and available.

In the mean time, I'll see what I can do about making those available on the old server even if only temporarily. I appreciate your patience. Feel free to direct message me if you have any specific needs to get you caught back up.