This new forum STINKS

joejubee
joejubee Community Member Posts: 323 ✶ Headliner ✶
edited March 4, 2021 in ♡ Community Feedback
Man, good job messing up a really good forum for Lectora, folks. Good luck finding any of the goodies, tips, tricks, templates, and goodness that used to be here.

Comments

• Christie Calahan
    Christie Calahan Community Member, Administrator, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 21 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hi Joe,

We take your feedback very seriously. We have run into some issues with redirecting links so we are currently discussing a better way to offer and organize resources including cool templates, widgets, and client examples. But perhaps we can solve your immediate issue. How can we help you?
    CHRISTIE CALAHAN  |  Senior Director of Marketing
    [email protected]

• joejubee
    joejubee Community Member Posts: 323 ✶ Headliner ✶
    Ok, I'm over my "old man" moment - you know what I'm talking about. Like, when iOS updates on grandpa's phone and he throws a hissy fit because the icons have changed or elements have moved from one menu to another. I'm still miffed about the forum changing, but that's just because it's new.

I'm also revising my thoughts about the "Bros" taking over Lectora. I actually had a 30 minute Zoom call with a Lectora expert to go over some xAPI issues I was having. I went in skeptical, but left super impressed, and very excited about where this community and product is heading.