Copy and Paste of CenarioVR Project into another CenarioVR Project

tlcwithval
tlcwithval Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 16 ☆ Roadie ☆
edited March 2, 2021 in CenarioVR Discussions
I had a request from my stakeholder that could also be called project creep. They would like for an existing created CenarioVR Tour to also be added to another tour I am in the midst of creating. Is there a way to do this without copying/pasting each scene from one to the other? Please tell me there is :blush:

TIA,
TLCwithVal
Tagged:

Comments

• tlcwithval
    tlcwithval Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 16 ☆ Roadie ☆
    @johnb such a bummer 😭, I totally would have copied the project and then started from that if I would have know it was needed, the problem with project scope creep... Ok then, will get my Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V warmed up 😂
  • johnb
    johnb Community Member, Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 71 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    @tlcwithval You now have the ability to multiselect scenes to either copy/paste or create clips from much larger sections of your scenarios, so you should be all set with this now!