VR Course Contest

Show us your best virtual reality course and win $50 gift card and a winner badge!
CHECK IT OUT

Launch SCORM course in new window

Grover
Grover Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 10 ☆ Roadie ☆
Hi there,
I dont know if this is a feature request or if I am missing something. My SCORM courses, including a CenarioVR course is not tracking completion status' on the LMS. I am not sure if the reason is that it needs to launch in a new window, but I have experienced this needing to be the case before. I have a send completion status to LMS and exit course actions on a button at the end of the scenario and a Lectora course but the completion status does not show immediately for both. Could you advise?

Comments

• kreadinger
    kreadinger Rockstar Manager Posts: 1 eLearning ROCKSTAR Stage Manager
    edited February 24, 2021
    Hello Grover,

Are you using the Rockstar Learning Platform (formerly Knowledgelink) as your LMS? If so, would you be able to provide the link to the session that you are having trouble with?