eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Media Library Icon Additions - Numbered circles and squares

hvaughan-2540
hvaughan-2540 Community Member Posts: 131 ✶ Headliner ✶
Can you add 1-10 numbered circles and squares to the media library? With the ability to add a coloured stroke.
2 votes

Open For Voting · Last Updated

Comments

• johnb
    johnb Community Member, Rockstar Manager Posts: 56 ☆ Superstar ☆
    Done! Check the "Icons" tab, and the new "Numbers" section!
  • carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 882 ♦ Idol ♦
    Sure, now that I found my own font of circled numbers and built my own, you make that redundant!
  • hvaughan-2540
    I'm not seeing the 'Number's section. The 'Icons' list reads, ...Navigation, Notification, Places... Searching on numbers or '1', '2'... doesn't bring up anything.
  • carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 882 ♦ Idol ♦

I'm not seeing the 'Number's section. The 'Icons' list reads, ...Navigation, Notification, Places... Searching on numbers or '1', '2'... doesn't bring up anything.

They're definitely there for me.
  • hvaughan-2540
    I've cleared my browser cache and they now show up. Can we have filled (solid) numbers as well as the outlined ones?