New Feature! Drag, Drop, and Spin Objects in CenarioVR

AndrewTownsend
AndrewTownsend Community Manager | Campaign Marketing ManagerCommunity Member, Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 59 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
edited April 21, 2021 in CenarioVR Discussions

From cleaning up a grocery store to sorting parts on a conveyor belt, learners can move around and sort 2D and 3D objects using CenarioVR’s latest drag and drop options. And, if it is a 3D model, learners can spin it around to get a better look when you set the interaction type as “spin.”

Andrew Townsend | Campaign Marketing Manger
eLearning Brothers

Comments

• sivec
    sivec Community Member, Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 20 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Such an exciting new feature!
    Content Marketing Manager, eLearning Brothers
  • tlcwithval
    tlcwithval Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 16 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Trying out the drag and drop feature using puzzle pieces I created, but having difficulty setting it up i.e. pulling my hair out :# Is there a step-by-step instructions for both the drag and drop actions and conditions.

FYI I did watch the videos and they did not show the details I needed.
  • johnb
    johnb Community Member, Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 71 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Here's an excerpt from the full CenarioVR Training on Drag, Drop and Spin. Should be very helpful and has an exercise you can go through. Let me know if this helps!