Error Message - Non Scorm Compliant

carriefrias
carriefrias Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 6 ☆ Roadie ☆

got this message when i tried to publish - how do i fix?
super newbie, so i apologize if this should be obvious.

Comments

• cainam
    cainam Community Member Posts: 358 ♦ Idol ♦
    On the page you want the course to tell the LMS to mark complete, do you have an action to do that? For example, here would be a SCORM completion example:
    - Adam Cain
  • carriefrias
    carriefrias Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 6 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Thanks, Adam. I did not do this.
    Appreciate your help.
  • carriefrias
    Appreciate your help.
  • carriefrias
    Appreciate your help.
  • carriefrias
    Appreciate your help.
  • carriefrias
    Geeez . . . since there was no "posted" message that popped up, I didn't think it went through, then posted five times. Can't figure out how to delete, either. I'll get the hang of it.