Hover Over

mmalhotra-9265
mmalhotra-9265 Community Member Posts: 164 ♪ Opening Act ♪
Hi,

Do we have concept of hover over in Lectora? Example: If I want to have fullform of KYC appear when a user hovers over the word?

Comments

• cainam
    cainam Community Member Posts: 263 ☆ Superstar ☆
    Yes - that would be the 'mouse enter' and 'mouse exit' Action (instead of 'mouse click')
    - Adam Cain
  • andrew-robertson
    andrew-robertson Community Member Posts: 79 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    I have used a lot of the mouse enter and mouse exit for every button where I want the user to see info when they put their mouse over an object and then remove it.
  • mmalhotra-9265
    @cainam and @andrew-robertson - I am just getting option of Mouse Click.
    Mouse enter and exit do not reflect as an option for the word "Document"

• cainam
    In this particular case I would add a transparent button over the top of the text field. Still have the text indicate there is an action associated with the text (e.g. making it blue/underlined), but have the transparent button over the top of it perform the action.
    - Adam Cain
  • andrew-robertson
    andrew-robertson Community Member Posts: 79 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    @mmalhotra-9265 The reason you are getting the only the MouseClick option is because you are applying an action to a textblock.

Doing what @cainam is suggesting where you use a physical button asset (albeit transparent) is the best way to go.
  • mmalhotra-9265
    @ Cainam @andrew-robertson - Thankyou. But need help with the same.

1. Transparent button added.
    2. Hover over content also added but the content isn't reflecting.

• cainam
    You need to select the correct action and target. Right now you have: On MOUSE ENTER, GO TO Target, page KYC.

You should have: On MOUSE ENTER, SHOW, RECTANGLE. Then of course the opposite for the MOUSE EXIT action.

- Adam Cain
  • mmalhotra-9265
    @cainam - This works. Thank Youuuu :)