The Big Launch - Exciting News From eLearning Brothers

IT'S NOT TOO LATE! Register today to see how we're rocking the eLearning experience now!

REGISTER NOW

Ability to control objects in other scenes

hvaughan-2540hvaughan-2540 Community Member Posts: 77 ☆ Roadie ☆
I'd like to have a show/hide button which shows and hides text labels. If I switch it on it shows the scene's labels (and toggles the button state image), if I switch it off it hides the labels but I want it to apply to all scenes. At the moment if I use an object's action it only displays the current scene's objects.

I tried using a custom on/off variable and then modifying the 'On Show' scene actions visibility depending on the variable but the problem is, every time you visit a new scene the labels all flicker on for a split second while it checks.
Tagged:
0 votes

Open For Voting · Last Updated

Comments

• carlfinkcarlfink Community Member Posts: 701 ✶ Headliner ✶
    Possible workaround: have the objects initially hidden (which does take effect before you enter the scene) and have your action make them visible, instead of hiding them. They might appear a fraction of a second after the rest of the scene, but CVR scenes load so slowly it wouldn't be noticeable.