eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Ability to color code the navigation pane

jgreen6486
jgreen6486 Community Member Posts: 8 ☆ Roadie ☆
It would be nice if we had the ability to set a highlight color (have many colors to select from) in the navigation pane - either on individual objects or groups. This way, we can create our own color code system to easily find (repeat) elements from page to page.

Somewhat related, it would be good if we could globally show or hide those elements based off the color we assign to them. I'm thinking as we work on tablet/phone, I often times have to repeat the object so that it is specific to only tablet portrait for instance. I'd like to only show that element in the left hand pane if I'm currently working on the tablet portrait view.
3 votes

Open For Voting · Last Updated