Info Card / Images / Group - Addition of Close button

hvaughan-2540
hvaughan-2540 Community Member Posts: 131 ✶ Headliner ✶
I display alot of information when users click various buttons / hotspots. Given the amount of information displayed I usually then have to add a close button so users can hide it. This involves a bit of work, adding actions, hotspots and repositioning etc.

On groups, info cards or images, I'd like an option to switch on/off with a close button which hides the object(s). Ideally with a variety of different style option e.g. coloured filled circle with 'X' / Just 'X' / Filled square with 'X' / 'Close' / 'CLOSE' text...).

Tagged:
2 votes

Open For Voting · Last Updated

Comments

• carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 842 ☆ Superstar ☆
    Hey, ELB: why can I "like" comments, but not posts like this one?
  • AndrewTownsend
    AndrewTownsend Community Manager | Campaign Marketing Manager Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 58 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    You'd just upvote it if it's something you think would increase the value of the tool. Ideas operate and are managed differently than discussions for this reason.
    Andrew Townsend | Campaign Marketing Manger
    eLearning Brothers
  • carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 842 ☆ Superstar ☆

You'd just upvote it if it's something you think would increase the value of the tool. Ideas operate and are managed differently than discussions for this reason.

I prefer the Stack Exchange model, where both comments and answers get the same voting system as the original questions, but I guess that's just personal taste. Seems as if you're adding complexity for no actual reason.