VR Course Contest

Show us your best virtual reality course and win $50 gift card and a winner badge!
CHECK IT OUT

Video Editing Tool

mmalhotra-9265
mmalhotra-9265 Community Member Posts: 141 ♪ Opening Act ♪
Hi,

Could you suggest me a video editing tool.
The recording needs to be edited.

Regards
Malvika

Comments

• spowell
    spowell Community Member, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 4 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Adobe Premier is the leading video editing tool, but you can also use Camtasia, or iMovie, or other various free video editing apps on iOS. They are very similar, where you edit the timeline, but Premier is wonderful.
  • AndrewTownsend
    AndrewTownsend Community Manager | Campaign Marketing Manager Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 46 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    I use Adobe Premier for theatrical or complex projects. If I'm just putting a timeline together I use Camtasia. Generally I lean towards Camtasia these days since I produce branded content and it's very easy for me to set brand presets in Camtasia.

However, since this question was posted in the Adobe channel, I'm going to assume you have access to their software, and yes, Premier is their video editor and it is very good.
    Andrew Townsend | Campaign Marketing Manger
    eLearning Brothers