VR Course Contest

Show us your best virtual reality course and win $50 gift card and a winner badge!
CHECK IT OUT

5 Keys to Unlock Storytelling in Your eLearning

Michelle_Stone
Michelle_Stone Community Marketing Manager | Administrator Posts: 49 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
edited December 3, 2020 in ✫ Announcements

You already know that adding stories to your eLearning can make it more engaging, but what makes a good story? Storytelling is a universally loved art, and there are some time-tested techniques guaranteed to get your audience’s attention and leave a lasting impression.

Join Andrew Townsend, Campaign Marketing Manager, on Thursday, December 3, 2020, at 11:00 AM MST as he shares five ways you can unlock the magic of storytelling in your eLearning development to increase learner engagement and retention. Pulling from beloved movies like Star Wars, Rocky, and Lord of the Rings, Andrew will show you key storytelling principles and how they play into excellent eLearning design.

Register now!

Michelle L. Stone, CSM, GAIQ

Community Marketing Manager

eLearning Brothers

e: [email protected]

Comments

• AndrewTownsend
    AndrewTownsend Community Manager | Campaign Marketing Manager Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 44 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    I'm excited to do this presentation. We did a similar one a year ago and people seemed to really love it, so maybe people will love it this year!

@RichVass I'm going to be pulling a slide or two from your last webinar. Maybe you join in and share some thoughts?
    Andrew Townsend | Campaign Marketing Manger
    eLearning Brothers
  • RichVass
    RichVass Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 21 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team

@RichVass I'm going to be pulling a slide or two from your last webinar. Maybe you join in and share some thoughts?

I wouldn't miss it! :)

RICHARD VASS, CPTD |  VP, Customer Success
    Office: 801.854.5179 
    Meet with me
  • AndrewTownsend
    AndrewTownsend Community Manager | Campaign Marketing Manager Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 44 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Thanks to everyone who came to this session! It was a lot of fun.
    Andrew Townsend | Campaign Marketing Manger
    eLearning Brothers