Updating Support Files

rmazurkiewicz-2354
rmazurkiewicz-2354 Community Member Posts: 2 ☆ Roadie ☆
In my course I am using the latest version of hammer.js (v2.0.8). I needed to use it because the version supplied with Lectora 19 (1.0.6dev) doesn’t work with my interactives. My question is can I replace the hammer.js file in the ../Lectora 19/Support Files/ directory with the latest version so that I don’t have to include it with every course I use it in or is Lectora functionality dependent on v1.0.6dev?

Comments

• Christie Calahan
    Christie Calahan Community Member, Administrator, Lectora® Accessibility Group (LAUG) Member, eLearning Brothers® Partner Posts: 26 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    It looks like you may have stumped the community! I am sure our customer solutions team can help, please submit a ticket to them here:

https://knowledgebase.elearningbrothers.com/submit-a-case-to-customer-solutions

CHRISTIE CALAHAN  |  Senior Director of Marketing
    [email protected]

• scoggins
    scoggins Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 28 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hi! The short answer is yes, but please save the original by changing the name to something like hammer106.js, that way you have it if you find there are issues using the newer version in your titles. Actions to check are swipes, drag and drops, and content running on mobile devices.
  • rmazurkiewicz-2354
    rmazurkiewicz-2354 Community Member Posts: 2 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Thanks for the reply. I will check the actions you mentioned.