Register for our next webinar, 5 Keys to Unlock Storytelling in Your eLearning, where you'll learn how to unlock the magic of storytelling in your eLearning development to increase learner engagement and retention! Join Andrew Townsend, our Campaign Marketing Manager, on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00 AM MDT.

Be The First On Your Block to Rock Lectora® 21!

Apply for exclusive early access to the latest version of Lectora® Desktop v21. Seating is limited so make sure you apply now!

Click to reveal

mmalhotra-9265mmalhotra-9265 Community Member Posts: 59 ☆ Roadie ☆
Hi,
  1. I have a frame, where in I want learner to click OBJECTIVES button to know more.
  2. So, I removed next button from that frame so that learner clicks on OBJECTIVES.
  3. However, I am unable to link Objective to Next page.
  4. Do I need to take another appraoch?

Comments

• mmalhotra-9265mmalhotra-9265 Community Member Posts: 59 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Hi,
    1. I have a frame, where in I want learner to click OBJECTIVES button to know more.
    2. So, I removed next button from that frame so that learner clicks on OBJECTIVES.
    3. However, I am unable to link Objective to Next page.
    4. Do I need to take another approach?
  • cainamcainam Community Member Posts: 184
    All you need to do is have an action on the button:  "On Click", "go to next page".  In fact, you can copy the action that is on your 'Next' button, and paste it onto your Objectives button.

• mmalhotra-9265mmalhotra-9265 Community Member Posts: 59 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Your trick made it look so simple :)