Open older version of a WBT

lpatrick6342lpatrick6342 Community Member Posts: 9
Hi - I'm trying to open a Lectora WBT that was created in 2019. I can see it in Windows (see attachment - the one I want to open is dated 2019) but not when browsing from Lectora. The icon for the file lacks the little graphic that appears in files that I can open, so I guess that signifies something relevant. Is it possible to open it?

Comments

• cainamcainam Community Member Posts: 215 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    Can you right-click the file, and select "Open with", and select your Lectora program?  Is the associated 'Files' folder included in there - would expect to have at least that additional folder.
    - Adam Cain
  • RichVassRichVass Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 16 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hey, Lerissa - just adding to Adam's comment as well: to open the older version you have to change the extension from awt18.0 to awt.  I would recommend making a copy of it and the new 2020 one as well
    RICHARD VASS, CPTD |  VP, Customer Success
    Office: 801.854.5179 
    Meet with me
  • cainamcainam Community Member Posts: 215 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    oh duh - what Richard said is the real issue!  ;  )  ".awt" should be the file type.
    - Adam Cain
  • carlfinkcarlfink Community Member Posts: 699 ✶ Headliner ✶
    There is an AWT file in the screen capture, though.