External LRS - Exclusively?

carlfinkcarlfink Community Member Posts: 699 ✶ Headliner ✶
For testing purposes, I'd like to publish my scenario both for the CVR apps and browser via direct launch, and also using an external LRS, so I can see how it works that way.

As far as I can tell, you can't. You can only publish one way.

What I'm going to do as a stopgap is duplicate the scenario, but that's obviously not a permanent solution (because of versioning). Any way to make both options exist?

Is there a How To document for using an external LRS with CVR, by the way? A search of your web site reveals nothing.

Comments

• t_johnbt_johnb [email protected] Community Member Posts: 295 ☆ Roadie ☆
    A scenario can only report to one LRS at a time, it can't report to both, so you'll need to create a scenario for each method.
  • AndrewTownsendAndrewTownsend Community Manager | Campaign Marketing Manager Administrator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 33 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Question @johnb : couldn't you export the scenario twice rather than duplicating and creating the entire scenario twice?
    Andrew Townsend | Campaign Marketing Manger
    eLearning Brothers
  • johnbjohnb Community Member Posts: 6 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    You can't have the same scenario published to CenarioVR Live in multiple ways. A Private publish will overwrite the previous private publish.