iOS app ... fixed object stays fixed in Google Glass

carlfinkcarlfink Community Member Posts: 699 ✶ Headliner ✶
I apologize for dominating this forum.

Testing on the iOS app, I find that a hotspot I made remains in fixed position even in the Google Glass stereoscopic mode. Isn't it supposed to stop that in Glass mode, so I can fixate on it with the reticle?

Comments

• t_johnbt_johnb [email protected] Community Member Posts: 295 ☆ Roadie ☆
    It absolutely should. Are you able to still replicate the issue?
  • carlfinkcarlfink Community Member Posts: 699 ✶ Headliner ✶
    Seems to have been a different bug. The iOS app did not update automatically to the latest version of the scenario. I fixed the problem days ago, but I had to manually delete the scenario and re-download it to see the update on my phone.
  • carlfinkcarlfink Community Member Posts: 699 ✶ Headliner ✶
    Wow. How did I write Google "Glass" instead of "Cardboard"? I just now noticed that.