Recall buttons

ssonissoni Community Member Posts: 29 ♪ Opening Act ♪

Hi Guys,

I have created a page with 30 buttons and user has to select only 10 buttons out of 30 and on the Next Page I have to recall those 10 buttons which the user has selected in the previous page.

Now the problem is that on Page 2 the buttons appears all over the place when I select random buttons on Page 1.

I want to align the buttons properly on Page no matter what buttons you select on Page 1.

Please refer to attached Lectora source file and the other attachments.

I really need to get this sorted so any help would be really appreciated.

Please help guys.

Cheers

S

Comments

• wheelswheels Administrator Posts: 476 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hi ssoni, (@ssoni)

Thanks for the example.

I was able to do what you want by using variables and move to actions.

I made a screen rerecording of the solution I hope it helps you.

Essentially the solution is to create two variables, PlacementX and PlacementY.

Then using the same conditions to determine if a button show, move any shown buttons using PlacementX and PlacementY, then update the placement for the next button.

Hope this helps.

- Joe
  • ssonissoni Community Member Posts: 29 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    Hi Joe,

Thanks so much for your help. Much appreciated.

I am working on it now and let you know how I go.

Can I please get the Lectora source file which you have updated in case I stuck somewhere?

Warm regards

ssoni
  • ssonissoni Community Member Posts: 29 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    Hi Joe,

It worked like a charm. I can't thank you enough.

Kind Regards

ssoni