I have created a page with 30 buttons and user has to select only 10 buttons out of 30 and on the Next Page I have to recall those 10 buttons which the user has selected in the previous page.
Now the problem is that on Page 2 the buttons appears all over the place when I select random buttons on Page 1.
I want to align the buttons properly on Page no matter what buttons you select on Page 1.
Please refer to attached Lectora source file and the other attachments.
I really need to get this sorted so any help would be really appreciated.
Please help guys.
- 34 ✫ Announcements
- 6 ✪ Contests
- 34K eLearning Brothers® Products
- 1 AssetLibrary™
- AssetLibrary Discussions
- 1 AssetLibrary Feature Requests
- 38 CenarioVR®
- 102 CenarioVR Discussions
- 56 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 1 CourseMill®
- 101 CourseMill Discussions
- 69 Lectora®
- 1.1K Lectora Discussions
- 1.9K Lectora Feature Requests
- 53 Lectora User Groups
- 4 Off-the-Shelf Course Library
- 3 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Discussions
- 1 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Feature Requests
- 1 The Training Arcade®
- 1 The Training Arcade Discussions
- The Training Arcade Feature Requests
- 7 Additional Learning Products
- 2 Adobe®
- 2 Articulate®
- 1 Camtasia®
- 1 iSpring®
- 1 Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- 288 All Things eLearning
- 3 Course Development Showcase
- 1 eLearning Brothers® Downloads
- 1 Compliance Training
- 4 eLearning Development
- eLearning Game Design
- 7 Instructional Design
- 264 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 2 Mobile Learning
- 2 Visual Design
- 317 Web Accessibility
- 579 ♪ The Green Room
- 2 ♡ Community Feedback
The Big Launch - Exciting News From eLearning Brothers
eLearning Brothers is all set to rock the eLearning world in 2021, and we want to let you in on the plans! Join us for The Big Launch event, where you’ll hear from company leaders like Andrew Scivally, Co-founder and CEO, Christian Weibell, CPO, and more special guest stars. We’ve got a lot of eLearning awesomeness up our sleeve—you won’t want to miss The Big Launch.