Closed-Captioning with new update

debdeb Community Member Posts: 39
With the new update I see new options for scaling in the browser window. Can I use the the Scale to fit and fill window if I have closed-captioned videos, or do I still have to keep the actual size?

Comments

• wheelswheels Administrator Posts: 476 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hi Deb (@Deb)

Yes, you should be able to use the scaling options. The closed captions should adjust appropriately.

If you do notice any issue please let us know ([email protected]) or post back here in the forum.

- Joe
  • debdeb Community Member Posts: 39
    Sorry, I just want to verify.

Previously CCing did not work with the scale to fit.

The following variables had to = f: bFillWindow and vFillWidth. So CCing only worked with full screen. Has that been changed to work with the scaling?
  • wheelswheels Administrator Posts: 476 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hi Deb (@Deb)

I tried this in Lectora Online and it worked for audio and video closed captioning.

Please check it with a test title and see if you see any issues I missed!

Thank you.

- Joe