Audio Controller disappears when previewing or publishing

ewalsh-3688ewalsh-3688 Community Member Posts: 20 ☆ Roadie ☆
Hi everyone,

I've noticed that any titles I've previewed or published in Lectora Online since Monday (14/09) that contain the Audio Controller/Player are either not playing or completely disappearing in the exported package. Even seems to be happening when I publish to ReviewLink or my LMS.

Has anyone else noticed a similar problem at all? I logged a fault call this morning, but haven't heard anything back yet, and can't publish any new content :(

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• bparker2032bparker2032 Community Member Posts: 15
    I am not seeing that behavior. Could you export your title and upload to here? I can take a look at it.
  • ewalsh-3688ewalsh-3688 Community Member Posts: 20 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Unfortunately I can't share the exact content, but it does also happen when I create a new title. I've managed to record a screen-capture attached below.

What I have found is that it isn't affecting MP3 files, but does affect M4A files.

Thankfully the convert to MP3 option now seems to work with M4A files as a workaround (which I think must be a new change).