Building a Test

lgeerlings4832lgeerlings4832 Community Member Posts: 4
Hi there. Novice Lectora user here. I need help building a basic test. I have one built that works fine if the learner passes the test, but they will get caught in some infinity loop of frustration if they don't pass. I'm not sure how to fix this and so far trying to find answers feels like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Does anyone have advice (or examples of what their title explorer looks like on one they have built?) :-)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• lgeerlings4832lgeerlings4832 Community Member Posts: 4
    EDIT: I did just find something that will totally help!
  • wheelswheels Administrator Posts: 476 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hi Leasa,

Hope you are finding your way!

If you get stuck, try exporting your title to a zip or pkg file and upload it here. Lots of community members will jump in and help if they can see what you are struggling with!

- Joe
  • cainamcainam Community Member Posts: 210 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    So you were able to resolve?  If not, it would help if you could export the title as a zip file, and someone could take a look?
    - Adam Cain
    Hello, Adam. Thanks so much for your message. I'm happy to report that I did find a resolution, and I appreciate your guidance on exporting the title as a zip so others can help. I am certain I'll be asking for more help in the future!

Best,
    Leasa
    Thank you so much, Joe! Appreciate the heads up. Yes, I seem to be finding my way now. :-)