Register for our next webinar, 5 Keys to Unlock Storytelling in Your eLearning, where you'll learn how to unlock the magic of storytelling in your eLearning development to increase learner engagement and retention! Join Andrew Townsend, our Campaign Marketing Manager, on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00 AM MDT.

Be The First On Your Block to Rock Lectora® 21!

Apply for exclusive early access to the latest version of Lectora® Desktop v21. Seating is limited so apply now!

In need of help with your eLearning? Feel free to ask a question of the community! You can also visit our Knowledge Base or, if you're in need of immediate assistance, submit a case to our Customer Success team.

Number of BranchTrack Simulations changed?

ewalsh-3688ewalsh-3688 Community Member Posts: 20 ☆ Roadie ☆
Hi,

Does anyone know if BranchTrack feature in Lectora Online is a free trial?

I thought by default we got 5 simulations per Lectora Online user, but when I open up the 'account' option in the BranchTrack pop-up, it seems to have reverted to 1 simulation (humorously stating I have 2/1 simulations), and shows my subscription has expired.

I haven't purchased a separate BranchTrack subscription (as we're still evaluating options), so this is just the 'built-in' one I was using.

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• ewalsh-3688ewalsh-3688 Community Member Posts: 20 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Sorry, the screenshot didn't upload originally - re-uploaded below.
  • ewalsh-3688ewalsh-3688 Community Member Posts: 20 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Fixed - looks like this was a BranchTrack issue, as they've updated my account back to 5 sims.

Posting an update for anyone else who might of had the same issue.