Register for our next webinar, 5 Keys to Unlock Storytelling in Your eLearning, where you'll learn how to unlock the magic of storytelling in your eLearning development to increase learner engagement and retention! Join Andrew Townsend, our Campaign Marketing Manager, on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00 AM MDT.

Be The First On Your Block to Rock Lectora® 21!

Apply for exclusive early access to the latest version of Lectora® Desktop v21. Seating is limited so apply now!

In need of help with your eLearning? Feel free to ask a question of the community! You can also visit our Knowledge Base or, if you're in need of immediate assistance, submit a case to our Customer Success team.

Responsive 'Fit content to width issue'

jallen2116jallen2116 Community Member Posts: 5
Hi,

I'm having a slight issue with the 'Fit content to width' publish option in Lectora Desktop 17.1.8.

This option does exactly what it should on the desktop view, but for some reason when viewed on mobile all the content is shifted up and left, this means the top banner is not visible at all, and the content that should be centralised is cut off slightly on the left-hand side of the screen. As soon as I turn this setting off the course works fine on mobile.

Has anybody else had a similar issue/know a fix for this? (That preferably doesn't involve me updating to the latest version)

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Michelle_StoneMichelle_Stone Administrator Posts: 49 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hi, Joe. Thanks for sharing the issue you've encountered. I have a few questions so we can try to replicate this. Is the content inside of an iFrame? Are you published to HTML or SCORM? Also, when you're testing the mobile view, would it be possible to find out what devices and browsers you're using? Much appreciated!
  • wheelswheels Administrator Posts: 459 eLearning ROCKSTAR Stage Manager
    Hey Joe (@jallen2116)

I believe this use to be an issue with iOS and we did fix it in v18. Some more information and a screenshot might help us better determine if it is the same issue. Thanks!

- Joe
  • jallen2116jallen2116 Community Member Posts: 5
    Hi both,

Apologies for the delay in replying. I'm not actually in work currently (but can't seem to put work down)

The basic info is it was an iOS mobile device (I can find an exact model when I return to work next week), is not in an iFrame and is a SCORM package. I will get a screenshot across to you at the start of next week when I get back to the office.

Thank you for your responses.